Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Fun

So, today during Sacrament meeting- during the Sacrament- my adorable little 2 year old was singing "I am a Child of God".
It's that moment as a mother when everyone is quiet and inside you're stressing and trying to figure out how to get your toddler to whisper so she doesn't bug anyone else who may be trying to silently worship or concentrate on the Savior.
Then the Bishop got up after the Sacrament had been passed and with tears in his eyes commented on how much he loves to hear the children and how special and precious they are.

I am so very grateful for our Bishop. He reminded me that she is perfect. My little two year old was told to be reverent and think about Jesus. Singing is what she loves, and she showed her gratitude and worshipped by singing "I am a Child of God" as quietly as a little two year can [you know, the volume louder than playground shouting].

My two little girls are so very special. They are so precious. They are perfect.
I am so blessed to be given the opportunity to be their mother.
They are my world.







On another note. Later during Sacrament meeting, Emmie announced to the whole congregation she had to go poop. Oh the joys of motherhood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment