Saturday, December 8, 2012

Santa Claus Came to Town!

Today I took the girls over to Hemming Village to see Santa Claus.
I wasn't so sure about how it would all go down since I was taking them myself and last year Emmie hated Santa...

I was on the verge of not going at all, but decided if I could find a decent parking spot I'd do it. Well, lucky for the girls there was a spot right infront of the store Santa was in.
I took them inside and right as we get into the short line, Ryann starts pooping...very loud pooping -.-
So, I hustled them back outside to the car so I could change her diaper [I decided to take nothing but my camera and the girls for our short trip to Santa lol].
I get her all changed and we went back in, luckily no one was in line.

Santa Claus turned at greeted Emmie. She flew behind me so fast! She even got down with her hands on the floor thinking he couldn't see her! Oh goodness it was cute. He was a sweet Santa and asked her a few questions, I don't remember what...then he asked if she wanted to take a picture with him. She got up and looked at me as if asking if he was ok to go to lol. I told her it's alright and that it'd be fun to get a picture with Santa and she could tell him what she wants for Christmas.

I was SO surprised she actually went to him and sat on his lap! I only half sad that I didn't get a crying picture this year lol, last years was great.




Christmas 2011

I'll admit though, last years Santa was kinda scary looking! lol poor kid.


Christmas 2012

She even told Santa she wanted a "blue minnie mouse"


Anyways, so after Santa we went outside and they had a free photobooth. Um, managing 2 kids by yourself in a photobooth to get decent pics is kinda hard. This was our best one



They also had horse drawn carriage rides, but Ryann pooped again after we got out of the photobooth and it was super cold so I decided we wouldn't do it this year.


We went home and ate lunch instead :)
Ryann started throwing a bit crying fit [TOTALLY out of character]. I had no idea what she wanted until I walked near the jumperoo and she started to calm down. I decided to give it a shot and she was instantly happy. Little goober!



This kid is so happy. I love her so much!




How we end our days: Laying in bed cuddling and reading books before bed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment