Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today I felt like a zombie!!! I thought I was tired yesterday, holy cow today was even worse!
BUT, I am so grateful to my good friend Brittney! She watched both my girls [Ryann's first time being babysat!!!] so Mark and I could go to lunch together. It was a quick 30minute lunch with a 5 minute stop at the store, but boy am I so glad I got to spend that little time with him!

Today I started calorie counting. I'm determined to lose some weight...
Calorie counting sucks. 
lol
I'm just glad I have some friends who are also dieting so I don't feel so alone.
My goal is to lose about 20lbs.
Luckily I found an awesome Iphone app called MyFitnessPal
If you are looking to lose weight and have a smartphone add it and let me know, we can be friends :)


So I was on the verge of getting rid of Gurgi, our puppy. He is a good dog, he was just getting on my nerves.
But my mom talked me into training him more and seeing if things improve. [I think she loves the dog more than I do LOL]

Anyways. Here's our spoiled pooch who we love to death.




Emmie has been fighting sleep lately. When we go to put her to bed, she comes up with every reason for us not to leave her room. Tonight, the only way I could get her to go to sleep was telling her I was going to get her a new princess book and she would only get to read it in the morning if she went to sleep.
Lucky for me, D.I. had a princess book for real cheap!


I also found a few more [saving for her stocking] and a Book of Mormon Stories book. We've been reading her the scriptures every night, but I'm excited that now when we read certain stories, I can bring out the book and have pictures with summarized captions to help teach her :)
Oh, and I also came across a cute Family Home Evening book with activities that Emmie will love!


Anywho....Tomorrow I'll be making a batch of Homemade Deodorant...maybe I'll take some photos and post a tutorial tomorrow :)

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment