Saturday, December 8, 2012

Compassionate Service

So I'm the new Compassionate Service Leader in our ward.
I'll tell you one thing, I have no flippin' clue what I'm doing :)

I've read the tiny paragraph in the ward handbook and searched online for ideas, hints and tips. Not too much out there. Just praying I can figure it out and help the sisters out!

Tonight I had to print up some new sign ups and forms for the Relief Society binder. Figured I'd post them online for others to use [they're really simple], but I couldn't find any online and hey, if I can save another sister 10 minutes of her time, why not! :)

    

Here are a few:
Meal sign ups

We're in a married student ward, so we have a lot of babies, and a lot of couples in school and needing help with their little ones. So I know every ward won't need those lists, but it's helpful for atleast the student wards :)
We also make little "baby baskets" when a baby is born to congratulate the family. Sisters from the ward can donate items for them- hats, blankets, burp rags, diapers, clothing, lotions, baby shampoo, etc

Anyways, just though I'd share those documents online in case anyone wanted to use them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment