Monday, December 3, 2012

Today was exhausting! Or maybe rather I'm exhausted from the events from this weekend.

Friday I spent going throughout the house and making a huge pile of everything we don't use. Um...it was a pretty big pile!!!! We spent til 2am sorting through and organizing them into groups, boxes and putting price tags on them because Saturday I participated in a massive indoor garage sale!

 It was the first time anyone had done this type of event in Rexburg, so it was a trial run. It wasn't too bad, although the weather sucked that morning and made hauling all the items to the event a pain.
We got there a little late, and ended up with a round table instead of a long rectangle like I had anticipated so that made getting my items seen a little difficult. I was still able to make $101, sooo not too bad I guess :)
I've been busy trying to sell everything I can that we don't have so we can have some extra cash on hand, it's been pretty nice.
Oh and not to mention all the extra space we suddenly have!!!! We can breathe again!

We've been married 4.5years now, and we finally bought a Christmas tree!!! We set it up the day after Thanksgiving. I love having that little sparkle in our home! :) We decided on no ornaments this year...not only because we're super poor [ok, mostly because we're super poor LOL] but I think it'd be less stressful for me with having a 2 year old and a dog. 

Lately, I've been working with Emmie a little bit. I found some preschool printables and I'm making her a "school" binder. I'll have to post pictures and links to the printables I'm using. There are such great resources on the internet!

Anywho. I'm newly addicted to Instagram....


Now if only I looked as good in real life as I do in these pictures lol

No comments:

Post a Comment