Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Time

Ok...it's been 4 months. I'm slacking!!

I think the last time I wrote Ryann was only 3 months old!
Oh how much has changed!
It's April- Spring time is here!!!!

Emmie has turned 3, and Ryann is 7 months old!
Gurgi also turned 1 ;)

This past semester Mark took one class [it was his "off" track]. He has his final tomorrow! Then he has about a week break before the spring semester starts! It's going to be hectic. He is going full time, and he is speaking with work to shorten his hours. Either they will agree and let him work less or he will have to quit. You can imagine how stressed we are :)
I applied for a local work from home job I found. I had my interview today. First job interview I've done in about 4 years! Yikes! Anyways, he said they were only interviewing 6 people and I would know within 48 hours if I was chosen for the job. Either I get it or I don't, not really going to stress over it now that everything is said and done.

Let's see...Ryann is 7 months old and still our cheery girl. Getting a smile out of that kid is the easiest task in the world. She JUST had her first tooth break through her gums yesterday. So that has been...fun. I hope we either get a break from teething now that it's through or she gets a bunch of teeth at once...I hate seeing my happy girl miserable. She started army crawling when she was 5.5months and around 6.5months she started crawling with her belly off the ground. She's now pulling herself up to standing position and getting into everything!
Unlike her sister, she loves to eat. She's been eating homemade baby food and little bits of what ever we're eating. I'm surprised she's smaller than Emmie was at this age...or from what I remember.

Emmie...Emmie is now 3 years old. She is so smart and definitely a handful. She just started joy school and has been having so much fun learning with her friends. I'll do a post soon on our little rotational school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment