Friday, December 7, 2012

Silly Girl

Emmie and potty training is turning out to be quite....interesting lol.

She is fully potty trained now and she generally does all the pottying without help unless she needs help wiping.
It's great.
Except she now shouts to me what her poops look like.... =/
Yesterday "Momma, I made a family!!!!!!!" gross.
Today "It's a bunny!" ew.

Thanks kid -.-

Anyways....My friend, Sarah, told me about a bottle she got for her picky baby boy.
So I went out and got one to try it out. BEST BOTTLE EVER!


Ryann wouldn't take any other bottles, but this one, called mOmma, she latched on immediately and drank away!
Pretty excited that I now have the option to use up the huge supply of frozen breastmilk I have :D
Date night here I come!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment